iptables info

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Nov 16 18:00:00 EST 2008

Hello list,
I was wondering where I could find info on using iptables modules, what
modules there are, etc.
I'd like to set up a more comprehensive firewall--currently I just limit
what comes in.
Also, if i wanted to recompile the kernel with debian with new modules, (I
think there was a site somewhere that had modules for network security and
etc--don't remember), is there a way I can retrieve the current source but
use my old configuration? I'd like to set things up on a new kernel (compile
in modules, add speakup), etc.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005