cron and annoyances

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sat Nov 1 13:14:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

     Chuck said just about what I was going to say here. Try redirecting the
output of the commands to /dev/null. However, some commands which are
normally silent will produce output if an error occurs, even if they've been
redirected to /dev/null. If you still get the messages, actually read one to
find out what error is occurring, and fix it.
Jayson