Soft CPU lock errors

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sat May 31 21:21:54 EDT 2008

FYI, the latest git speakup compiles cleanly with the latest ubuntu
"2.6.24-17" kernel sources.  I have packages here of this kernel if
anyone would have use for them.
On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 03:23:52AM -0700,
Tony Baechler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Debian kernel package which I compiled with Speakup.  I don't
> know if it will work with Ubuntu or not.  If it does, that would be
> interesting.
>
> http://baechler.net.nyud.net/debian/
>
> http://baechler.net/debian/ if the above doesn't work
>
> Note that I'm in the process of building new packages with 2.6.25 and
> security updates but so far Speakup isn't installing on the 2.6.25
> Debian tree.

I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months.  I just love debugging ;-)
	-- Linus Torvalds