Speakup not talking on grml 1.1 softsynth

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sat May 31 11:07:40 EDT 2008

Hi guys: Samuel will have to verify this but I believe there will be
Debian packages for speakup in the near future.

Michael as for what the speakup git repository will patch and install
against is all kernels from 2.6.18 up to the current Linux kernel git
repository version which changes hourly as far as I know.

I too would say I think you including and going out of your way to
make sure speakup is available and works on your CD
rescue/installation distribution is very well appreciated. I've use it
many times as a quick rescue path myself because it's just nice and
easy to grab your CD and drop it in a drive when I've managed to tie
the kernel in knots developing and debugging speakup.

   Kirk
phone: (519) 661-3061