speakup 3.0.3 is out

Terry D. Cudney terry.cudney at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:14:26 EDT 2008

Hi,

	My congratulations and thanks to the folks working on the recent revisions to speakup... Kirk, William, Samuel and others.

	I did a git clone to a new machine this morning (Athlon 64 x2) with Debian SID installed and up to the newest package versions.

	After messing around with the configs for awhile, it all booted and started talking with my litetalk immediately! It looks good. Will run for  a few days and see if there areany hidden bugs :-) (smile)

	Nice work guys!

	--terry