speakup 3.0.3 is out

Trevor Astrope astrope at tabbweb.com
Thu May 29 11:25:55 EDT 2008

I'd love to give it a shot. However, I'm getting errors either trying to
git pull from my 3.0.2 repository or clone a new one. Both are getting
errors with tags/k2.6.18 .

git clone returns this error:

error: Could not interpret tags/k2.6.18 as something to pull

and git pull returns this error:

Failed to fetch refs/tags/k2.6.18 from
http://www.linux-speakup.org/speakup.git

Indeed, while browsing the git repository, there is no such url
http://www.linux-speakup.org/speakup.git/.git/refs/tags/k2.6.18

I'm a git newb, so if you can let me know how I can pull or clone v3.03
and ignore k2.6.18, it would be appreciated.