Installing Fedora 9 Via Telnet

Earle e.zwicker at sympatico.ca
Wed May 28 00:03:06 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if my other message made it to the list, so I am resending it.  I didn't see it so hear it is.

Ok, I want to make sure I understand what you mean exactly.  Are you saying, hit escape after the disk spins and then
enter the telnet command?  When do you mean I should be using dot rather than underscore, at what point does that apply?
If you can give me some step-by-step instructions to point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.  I read
the entire how-to on the web site, as well as the instructions for installing via telnet.  Any help would be great.

Earle

msn:  peterson_33 at sympatico.ca

skype and twitter: rowdyamerican