How to download speakup

Trevor Astrope astrope at tabbweb.com
Tue May 27 16:19:58 EDT 2008

actually, I was able to get the source from Chris Brannon's mirror. I get
errors building kernel 2.6.21.3 with that version, so I wanted to find out
if the problem had been fixed upstream.

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to mirror if it isn't possible to
clone from the linux-speakup.org repository though. I've been trying since
Sunday without success.

The latest error is:

error: Couldn't get
http://www.linux-speakup.org/speakup.git/refs/tags/k2.6.18 for
tags/k2.6.18
The requested URL returned error: 404
error: Could not interpret tags/k2.6.18 as something to pull