Zipspeak maintanence official discontinuation announcement

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Tue May 27 16:17:52 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 02:57:31AM -0700, Tony Baechler wrote:
>Does anyone even use Zipspeak nowadays?

	Haven't even tried it, myself.  Sorry.  I used Slackware-11 to
get started, and ported to Debian Etch as soon as I heard about
Shane's netinst CD for SpeakUP, and due to virus concerns,
absolutely refuse to run Windows and Linux on the same machine.
Not unless each is on a removable hard drive, anyway.  I now use
a laptop for Windows-XP and eventually plan to use samba for
file sharing.  As I rarely boot the laptop, I'm in no hurry.

			Michael