installation of suse linux

Cody Hurst churst35 at verizon.net
Fri May 23 16:33:39 EDT 2008

Hello list,

   Next year I am going to be using suse for a Linux course, towards
the second part of the ear. I have no other way of accessing the
install, hwoever when a friend booted the first cd of the cd set he
had seen some text scroll by that looked as if they were loading
braille modules.

   I have read about blinux, however the writings were old, and when
trying to follow the instructions, they did not work. My only option
is speakup, and a BNS. Is there a way that speakup can be included
relatively soon so that I can do this course? This would not be just
for me, but anyone wishing to install a professional grade OS in the
field. This would greatly enhace accessibility for these individuals.

   Please write back to me on or off list, describing what I can do
otherwise if this is not possible.

Cody