speakup, grml and braille blazer

Cody Hurst churst35 at verizon.net
Mon May 19 21:22:25 EDT 2008

Hey Greg,

   The cable converter I am using is a female db25 to a male db9. I
hope this mixing of cables is not an issue. Usb is not in the equation

For the record I am using grml 1.0, and I have gotten a double talk to
work with it and I did specify the ttyS0 but perhaps that wasn't
necessary. I can't remember. I will set those other commands in he
printer config menu. I believe the printer is already set to parallel.

I will do some more testing and report on what I have found. But
thanks for all the help, very through and consice.

THX,
Cody