Last Fedora9 Steps on Congradulations Screen

Daniel C dlchavez at bellsouth.net
Fri May 16 22:58:06 EDT 2008

Because I would like to get FC9 installed, I have decided to try and work
with it to get speech. Originally I was, going to install FC7 but that
hasn't happened as of yet.
I'm at the last part on the congradulations screen, what do I do next?
I tried calling Bill but I think my phone wasn't working, so will try again.
My apologies to Jenina, Kerk, Greg, and anyone else for what's happeend
today on this list on behalf of me.
There wasn't a need for it. I guess I am too use to Fedora7 that it's hard
for me to get use to FC9.
Thanks for the suggestion of calling Bill, or at least the excert of it,
Jenina.

Checked by AVG.
7:42 AM