Problem with Fedora9 and Speakup

Eric Kosten ekosten at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 16 18:54:11 EDT 2008

    My name is Eric.  I am not a regular on this list, rather I am a new
user.
I know that documentation is important, and I can sure say that when I
feel good enough as a user, I will write docs!  I sure appreciate those
who make Linux a good alternative to Micro not so soft.  I know that
things will slip through as well, cash generates documents since people
have positions at companies for that vary purpose!
Now, Daniel that is quite enough! Linux sure is not purfect, perfect
people did did not write it, I don't know how we would get an OS that
was perfect! I see many more fixes and updates for Linux than I do for
those windows users.  I am still a windows user, but not because it was
my choice. I am slowly starting my switch to linux, and I must still use
win blows for scanning and reading printed info.
does  documentation that has chunks missing hurt the new user? You can
sure bet as I am  a new user it would make me wonder.  If it will help,
I will use my sloppy writing skill and document my fedora 9 install.
thoughts from a new user who doesn't clog the list.
Need a cleaner e-mail for bitching!