Problem with Fedora9 and Speakup

Daniel C dlchavez at bellsouth.net
Fri May 16 14:42:48 EDT 2008

I was under the impression that the updating of documentation was Jennina's
job. I was only just writing to see why speakup doesn't, as it once did with
FC7, come up at boot time anymore.
My apologies for being so moody and bitchy, was uncalled for .. So sorry
Kerk, and whomever else. Suppose at the time of my writing I didn't have my
coffie; I tend to get moody and what not when coffie isn't available.
I've been working at this since 6 A.M., so I suppose coffie is a serious
need now.
There's no way that speakup can come up at boot time? Or will I, from what I
see via the speakupmodified.org site, have  to disable the Pulse audio
plugin via yum first then speakup should run a tboot?
Or did I miss something during my tyrade?
Again, my apologies to anyone who I have bitched at. Won't happen again.

Checked by AVG.
7:42 AM