Problem with Fedora9 and Speakup

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Fri May 16 13:54:58 EDT 2008

On Fri, 16 May 2008, Daniel C wrote:

> That doesn't explain why speakup didn't speek after a reboot.
> That's your way of telling me how to load speakup, not why it didn't speek
> after a reboot.

That was my way of trying to help you get it started.

> Word to the wise: If you all are going to release something, have proper
> documentation, not old documentation. It's not helpful.

Word to the lazy.  Get the repository and build it yourself so you kno
what you are doing.  Also, consider what you paid for it and quit
bitching.  The git logs contain every little thing that has been done
so you won't need your hand held.

phone: (519) 661-3061