Slackware Torrents

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed May 14 11:53:08 EDT 2008

What synth were you using? I had a bunch of problems getting the
speakup 3.0.2 that comes with slackware 12.1 to detect my
Transport...It would work about 15% of the time.  An upgraded to the
latest Git repo and a kernel rebuild seems to have fixed it.
On
Wed, May 14, 2008 at 08:01:40AM -0400, dan Murphy wrote:
> Well, nothing like that, but I might have gotten a bad one since I
> couldn't get it to come up talking with speakup, but I'm going to try it
> again.
> On Mon, 12 May 2008, Steve Holmes wrote:

Look, I'm about to buy me a double barreled sawed off shotgun and show
Linus what I think about backspace and delete not working.
	-- some anonymous .signature