Is Bittorrent diing?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon May 12 21:20:49 EDT 2008

Well, while I cannot accurately answer your questions, I can say that
bittorrent-console seems quite friendly so far, now in FC6.  However, sometimes
when I use L Y N X to download a small torrent file, the file is zipped in a gz
format.  But when I run gunzip on it-and-download from my unix shell, the
torrent is corrupted.
Seemingly during the last year or 2 many have switched from p2p to these
torrents, thinking it was an ultimate solution.  Sure I can still sometimes
find-and-grab successfully, but I also think the sites are becoming much more
cluttered--and-God4bid javascript.
Hart