Is Bittorrent diing?

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon May 12 20:42:37 EDT 2008

Looks like the windows client has bits of mutorrent in it.
I did find Linux stuff at
http://download.bittorrent.com/dl/

this is an apache index.

welcome to progress; bittorrent.com uses flash movies and the like which are
accessible with Jaws. and not a text based browser.
I stopped browsing the web in 2000 with text-based browsers due to the
amount of javascript flash and and the like out there on the web.