Fedora 9 iso file

Georgina Joyce gena at mga.demon.co.uk
Wed May 7 10:08:45 EDT 2008

Hi Janina

Many thanks for the explaination regarding the titles.

Silly me just read line by line so I thought there was just one file and
the sha1sum was attached to the DVD.

I've read quite a bit on your site but haven't seen anything about a net
install option.  Although, it's not what I was looking for at the time.
I know that there are speakup users who will welcome having the net
install option.

Well done for putting speakup users in front for a change.
Congratulations!!!!!!!

 Regards

Gena