virtualbox 1.6

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Mon May 5 15:26:25 EDT 2008

Hi,
Anyone running any sort of linux in virtualbox 1.5.6 or 1.6 on windows
and using the serial port? Every time I try to attach the serial port to
a physical serial port, it comes back with an error saying the host path
is null.  Googling around doesn't give much info on the subject.

--
> I'm an idiot..  At least this [bug] took about 5 minutes to find..
Surely, Linus is talking about the kind of idiocy that others aspire to :-).
	-- Bruce Perens in response to Linus Torvalds's