anyone using openwrt

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun May 4 14:40:56 EDT 2008

just make sure to get a wrt54gl...THe newer 54g's don't really support
openwrt or ddwrt or any of the other linux firmwares without some
hacking.
On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 01:44:29PM -0400, Christopher Moore
wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm thinking of getting a linksys wrt54g router and flashing it with
> openwrt.  I'm getting tired of the web insterfaces used in most
> routers,
> and openwrt allows you to ssh into the router and change your
> configuration without having to use a web interface.
>
> Does anyone have good or bad experience with openwrt?
>
> Chris

There are no threads in a.b.p.erotica,  so there's no  gain in using a
threaded news reader.
	-- unknown source