Slackware and IBM TTS

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Mar 17 09:41:47 EDT 2008

I haven't tried using ibmtts on slackware but would be interested to
know how you get on. One tool you may want to look at is rpm2tgz which
produces a tgz package from rpm packages. It may or may not work as
different distributions do things in different ways and so packages may
depend on things not available in distros they weren't designed for. I
don't know about if there is a deb2tgz tool.

Michael Whapples