speech-dispatcher/speechd-up problems after dist-upgrade on debian testing

Lukas Loehrer listaddr1 at gmx.net
Wed Mar 5 02:54:51 EST 2008

To obtain older versions of Debian packages, turn to:

http://snapshot.debian.net.

For alsa, I put the following into my sources.list:

deb http://snapshot.debian.net/archive pool alsa-lib
    deb http://snapshot.debian.net/archive pool alsa-utils
    deb http://snapshot.debian.net/archive pool alsa-driver

Then I did:

aptitude update
aptitude install libasound2=1.0.15-3 libasound-dev=1.0.15-3 alsa-utils=1.0.15-3

Best regards, Lukas

Gregory Nowak writes ("Re: speech-dispatcher/speechd-up problems after dist-upgrade on debian testing"):