Live CDs was Re: linux on a windows box

Kelly Sapergia ksapergia at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 3 09:50:20 EST 2008

>Hi Daniel,
    What I said was that when I got the live CD running, I was able
to look at the Applications menu with Alt+F1, which is similar to
Windows' Start Menu function. When I went to OpenOffice and pressed
Enter on the word processor, nothing appeared to happen, as far as I
know anyway.
    Hope this makes more sense.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
Need to relax and unwind? Listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from
01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American
Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an
affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com