Live CDs was Re: linux on a windows box

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Mar 3 04:57:28 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm very surprised at this.  I had no problem running Firefox and a
media player.  Jus hit Alt+F1, use the arrows as you would in Windows
and Enter to run a program.  It's very slow but it worked well enough
for me.  I didn't like it because I was limited to software speech and
no Speakup support.  I went with grml and am happy with it.