linux on a windows box

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Mar 3 04:43:17 EST 2008

Hi,

Is there any reason why you don't want to do a multiboot setup?  It
works fine with XP, Linux, Win98, etc.  You'll probably find it a lot
easier and more stable that way.  Also, I had no problem with
Window-Eyes and VMWare but I would recommend Microsoft Virtual PC 2007.
VPC only runs on XP Pro though and I think so does VMWare.  There is an
emulator called Bochs but I didn't have much luck with it.