flush and buffering updates -- please test.

luke speakup at lists.tacticus.com
Wed Jun 25 04:07:57 EDT 2008

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, William Hubbs wrote:

> I just pushed some changes to the repository which I am hoping will fix
> some issues that I have heard about.
>
> There was an issue with the way flush was being handled that should be
> fixed.  Luke, I believe you reported that reviewing the screen had very
> slow response times.  I can't reproduce this here, but I am guessing
> that it is related to the first issue, and hopefully it is fixed.

Not.  Identical problem.  So maybe it wasn't flush?
Does my preemption model matter for this?

Something else: double review keys (numpad 5 numpad 5, for example, to
spell a word) stop working all together.

I should note that I am testing with 2.6.18.  If you think it is relevant
for me to test with a later version, I will, but currently later versions
break loopmount encryption on my system, which is not acceptable for
anything other than testing, so I haven't been using them.

Luke