using wireless with debian?

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jun 23 20:51:26 EDT 2008

Hello,
I've got wlan0 and wmaster0.
This is a modem/router combination, it's something quest threw together, so
I'll see if I can get it working by disabling wpa.
when I lspci:
00:0e.0 Network controller: RaLink RT2561/RT61 802.11g PCI
I've checked google and found some info on it, but it's only gotten me as
far as I am now.
I'll keep looking for where to set my wpa. I think that's the solution,
essid works fine.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127