using wireless with debian?

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jun 23 19:28:54 EDT 2008

Hello,
I've got it working, as far as iwconfig.
When I do iwlist scan it says that wlan0 is down, but ifupdown fails to be
able to bring it up.
I'm not totally sure where to go from here. it's recognized, and is wlan0.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127