a quick question

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jun 20 15:51:04 EDT 2008

lovely, seg fault
Starting speech-dispatcher: ./speech-dispatcher: line 25: 12187 Segmentation
fault      start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --chuid $U
SER --pidfile $PIDFILE --exec $DAEMON
thanks for the idea though. it helped me find that error... need to figure
out what the deal is.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127