Keyboards - oh, the clickyness (was:Re: Anyone know what is happening in DebianLenny?)

Nick Stockton nstockton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 07:47:24 EDT 2008

I haven't read the links yet but I'm guessing it's talking about the old IBM
model M keyboards.
There is actually a company that baut the design from IBM and makes new
keyboards with the same feel using the Buckling Spring technology.
They also have keyboards with rubber dome technology for a more quiet sound
but I'd want the loudest click I could get.
They even have USB keyboards as well as PS2 models.
http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/
I've known about them sense around 2004 or 2005 but still haven't baut a
keyboard from them yet. I probably should *giggle*.
If your looking for a 104 key keyboard so you can have the 3 windows keys
you probably want the custimizer 104.
http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/customizer.html
If you don't want windows keys and would rather have the old IBM Pearl White
look then you want the space saver model.
http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/en104bl.html
Although the space saver model visually looks like the original pearl white
IBM Model M I'd probably get the custimizer 104 with the Buckling Spring
technology even though it only comes in black so that I could have the
windows keys if I needed them but would still have that IBM model M feel.