Scroll lock bug

luke speakup at lists.tacticus.com
Thu Jun 19 10:06:00 EDT 2008

Working on it.  hubbs.homedns.org seems to have gone away for the time
being, and linux-speakup.org's version is running dirt slow, so it may be
 a few hours before I have a copy to test.

I have the following running while I go eat breakfast and find some
coffee...:)

while [ 1 = 1 ]; do git-clone http://hubbs.homedns.org/speakup.git &&
break; rm -r speakup; done

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Hello,
>
> luke, le Tue 17 Jun 2008 04:40:42 -0400, a écrit :
> > As for the flush change: is that ready for testing, or is it still in the
> > state it was when I accidentally tried it before?
>
> I've moved a few things, please test again.
>
> Samuel

"Fiat money and sustainable society are not compatible." - Peter Cajander