Bug - speakup_synth being ignored

luke speakup at lists.tacticus.com
Tue Jun 17 05:57:11 EDT 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> luke, le Tue 17 Jun 2008 04:52:21 -0400, a écrit :
> > In short: speakup_synth does not seem to be able to set the default synth,
>
> It's now called speakup.synth (with a dot instead of the underscore).

That would be why, then.:)  I see no documentation of this.
Not even a post to the list particularly about such changes that I could
find, although I see where Kirk instructed somebody to use it back in
March, for example.

At least in the future, a search such as the one I did, will find this
thread.

Luke