Scroll lock bug

luke speakup at lists.tacticus.com
Tue Jun 17 04:40:42 EDT 2008

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> luke, le Mon 16 Jun 2008 04:17:15 -0400, a écrit :
> > It solves that problem, which creates another, far worse.
> > Particularly, all review key functions behave with intolerable slowness.
>
> Could you try
> git checkout 28b0bfd7
> to make sure that you are getting the fix for scroll lock, and not a
> more recent change that involved flush?

Having updated per your instructions, I find that the fix for scroll lock
is working properly, and the delays in review functions are gone.
Perhaps it was the flush change that did it after all.

Sorry for the delay--my first compile failed because of stupidity on my
part, and other things were going on that took my attention.

As for the flush change: is that ready for testing, or is it still in the
state it was when I accidentally tried it before?

Regards,

Luke