Need help converting ReiserFs to HFS or Fat32

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon Jun 9 07:45:22 EDT 2008

Your only option is a full backup and restore of the file system; with a
reformat step in the middle.
You could allways run Linux on the Mac but i'm sure that's not the solution
you're after.

Note that fat32 has a 2gb filesize limit; this has bitten many people trying
to image a dvd with Nero.

Whilst you can convert fat32 to ntfs, Microsoft wrote both file systems so
they know how to do that. Reiserfs uses complex tree structures that cover
the whole disk surface so an in place convertion would be complex to say the
least.
Regards, Kerry.