kittipan bunkrongphanit has invited you to open a Google mail account

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:20:08 EDT 2008

Yes, Gmail is very nice. As you can see from my email address, I have an account
myself. But I don't know that a list is the proper place to send an invite. Is
gmail doing the invite your entire address book thing now? Wow! I hope not. But
they do have a good service in spite of that, especially with their fairly new
imap access. Just don't click that invite your address book button. <smile>

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo
--
  If not for my voice,