Questions

John Gunn gunn at tznet.com
Tue Jun 3 19:14:55 EDT 2008

Hello All:

Just getting in to Linux and have a few questions however if they have been
addressed before, feel free to point me in the right direction so as not to
clutter the list.

I am wondering if one can install Linux from an ISO image using Slackware or
Ubunto?  I suspect so and would like to know where I can download the
complete image.

I will be using Speak Out as the hardware synth.

That's about all I can think of now and thanks for any thoughts.

John

Checked by AVG.
7:00 AM