IBMTTS on slackware

Nick Stockton nstockton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 17:46:49 EDT 2008

hmmm haven't used slackware sence 11.0 but yes that's why it was a bit
harder.
also I had to get the IBMTTS SDK from sourceforge in order to compile the
ttsynth_say and spk-connect-ttsynth programs.
ttsynth already has the files needed to compile them built in.
I see though that voxin has been updated since I baut it.
So maybe they have added in the stuff from the SDK.
If not you can get it from
http://ibmtts-sdk.sourceforge.net/
You will still have to do the business of copying all the include files in
viavoice's inc directory to the /usr/include directory and making links to
all the files in viavoice's lib directory to /usr/lib unless voxin fixed
this since I baut it.