stty and Fedora 9

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Sun Jun 1 19:39:33 EDT 2008

"Because you probaby have a 8x16 font.  To get 50 lines, you need to load
a 8x8 font, lat9-08 for instance."

Do you mean my font may have changed simply by my upgrading?  Using Fedora 8, I get my 50 lines, or 12 or whatever, but not with Fedora 9.  Or have I misunderstood what you're telling me?  Thanks!

Al