IBMTTS on slackware

William Hubbs w.d.hubbs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:55:01 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,

In my opinion, this is a big waste of money since there is no support
for it with current libraries.

As much as I like eloquence, that is all I use on windows these days, I,
for one, do not intend to purchase or install this on my linux system
because of the total lack of support or interest in updating it.

William