Ubuntu

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:43:52 EDT 2008

Try this to install Ubuntu without sight:

* Download and burn the live CD for your architecture, either i386 or
amd64 depending on if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit processor. I am
assuming you know where to get it. Let me know if you need a link.
* Insert the CD into your CD drive and start the computer.
* Wait for the CD to spin up and then wait about 5 seconds.
* Press enter followed by f5, 3 and enter.
* To start the live demo, press enter again. Or to start the installer
only, press down arrow followed by enter.

Happy Ubuntuing,
Lorenzo
--
Make a change. Make a difference.