question on speakup-source debian package

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Jul 26 17:02:01 EDT 2008

It looks like its designed to use the running kernel, but it also
looks like you could change the version and have it work, but you do
need the source package for the kernel and it might be that you need
to make its bzImage, even if you never use it for things to work
properly.

on Saturday 07/26/2008 Gregory Nowak(greg at romuald.net.eu.org) wrote