booting grub from cd

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jul 21 03:05:48 EDT 2008

Hello,
I finally found an image to do what I want.
I'm working on making my own kernel, and am starting work on DMA and
paging--didn't want to have to deal with writing a boot loader too. :)
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127