Debian Ist Kaput!

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Sun Jul 20 22:35:04 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 01:56:12AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> That could be the same problem as I'm having.  Could you try the git
> version as of now?

	Nope.  The new kernel dinna werk, Cap'n. <grins>  I think it's
in that SE-linux code, and that the CIA is trying to make handicapped
people go crazy and play in traffic to get rid of us.  I think they get
paid to think up things like that. <grins>  Sorry if it wasn't what you
asked me to do.  It's all I can do here at the moment with what little I
know.

			Michael