can't boot with latest speakup.git

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Jul 18 06:48:02 EDT 2008

Hi.  I tried using the speakup.git -- did a git pull this morning and
I could not boot at all, it gets to exactly a certain point all the
time and then hangs with no message.  I am using speakout -- I wonder
if the flow control is not working or whether -- and I think this is
what is happening that speakup puts the kernel to sleep and never
wakes it up.  I am not using spinlock.  The speakout uses rts/cts for
flow control.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici