Shane's kernels

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Wed Jul 16 18:17:50 EDT 2008

Foreign White Devil, le Wed 16 Jul 2008 13:14:41 -0700, a écrit :
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 08:15:11AM +1000, Daniel Dalton wrote:
> > I mentioned speechd-up inclution in debian there... and got no
> > replies... So I guess that means my idea was rejected...
>
> 	I've posted a couple things there, and got rejection replies.

Rejection?!

Do you refer to the thread "Make syslinux beep?"

> If I had the knowledge, I'd do what they're doing for
> Fedora, and set up sources.list  links for the latest SpeakUP compiles and
> put real dpkg support out there.

No need to edit sources.list with Lenny: it's already there.

> I'd originally thought that was what debian-accessibility was for,

That _IS_ what debian-accessibility is for.  It's just a matter of
missing people actually doing things.  I personnally am currently
overloaded with things to do (I don't remember when I last went to bed
before 2am), I can not do all debian-accessibility stuff, so people have
to get involved.

Really, silence on debian-accessibility _DOESN'T_ mean rejection.  It
just means people are busy and we need more workforce.

Samuel