Best distro

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jul 14 04:14:49 EDT 2008

uh, we can't wait for it to be "made accessible."
It works ok currently, and I'm running  a speakup kernel--though I haven't
figured out why as of yet, I just use ssh until I get softsynth set up.
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127