Best distro

Foreign White Devil gaijin at clearwire.net
Mon Jul 14 03:57:10 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 08:28:16PM -0600, Tyler Littlefield wrote:
> I understand that. I guess I was confused because it sounded like he was
> asuming ubuntu came with speakup--I thought it only had orca

	If Ubuntu doesn't have SpeakUP, then I was mislead.  Someone in
the cvale mailing list said Ubuntu had speakup support back in version
7, and they're, like, at version 9 now?  My bad.  I don't follow Ubuntu,
but I also could swear I'd seen Ubuntu talked about in this list, and
that it had SpeakUP support...or maybe it was GRML?  Was considering
grabbing their kernel and stuffing it into Debian just because it was a
deb package.  Sorry if I'm wrong...

			Michael