Best distro

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Jul 13 21:19:11 EDT 2008

>Debian still doesn't support SpeakUP,
someone has some research to do:
http://people.debian.org/~shane
As for the rest, ubunu is built off debian, so if ubuntu supports speakup
but debian doesn't, we've got a problem.
I like debian, because of it's package management, and it's ease of
use--others like slack and gentu etc, but you've got to compile
everything--there are some precompiled packages I think, but debian is a
simple apt-get install in most cases.
Last time I had to install a package on fedora, I had to go find it's
dependents dependents dependents dependents great ancestors off in some far
away web page, which required some more dependence dependences be located,
and so on.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127