thanks for "screen"

Tom Fowle fowle at ski.org
Tue Jul 1 16:43:21 EDT 2008

Just wanted to thank whom ever it was who mentioned "screen"
recently.  As I still use a serial terminal on fedora on one of my boxes
it's just what I need.

With so many packages on the system, it seems nearly impossible
to know wether the process you think you need is there or
how to find it.  Even the article I found
that told me how to setup the entry in inittab for the serial
terminal didn't mention screen as a usefull assett.

Thanks anyhow, sorry I don't remember who mentioned it.

tom Fowle